Thursday, February 18, 2010

A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT & COMPLIMENTS....

*WWW.SPRAYFOAM.COM - Damian! You are the man and it was great to put a face with a name. Keep up the hard work.
*MASON KNOWLES-your comments regarding my advocacy are profoundly appreciated and I hope to evolve our relationship.
*SERVICE PARTNERS- THANK YOU for your trust & support of my efforts. Bob, Harold, Roy, John, Doug, Troy, Larry, Dwayne, Jim (Maine), and the girls in the office. Your support has been greatly appreciated.
*GRACO- Mike I; I've probably given him an ulcer or two in the passed year but your support of my crazy ideas and customer advocacy is nonetheless appreciated. John & Keith, I look forward to growing the relationship and expanding the market in the proper way. Again, thank you for the reference.
*CERTAINTEED- WOW, what can I say? Never sold a drum but Dean, you've been on my side since the early days. Thank you does not cover it.
*HENRY CO- Steve & now Dan! I'm looking forward to continuing our relationship especially on the equipment side.
*POLYFOAM PRODUCTS- What can I say? You guys are awesome!
*GACO WESTERN- GREAT Company, GREAT people, and GREAT service! The culmination of the concept of service. Let's keep it going.
*TED MEDFORD- The first person to introduce me to the product and the one whom I feel indebted for creating the passion that is I. My support is always with you my friend. Thanks.
*JR BURNETT- for giving me the opportunity to learn! You're one of my best supporters. I wish you the best of luck in your new business.

And there are countless others-
GOOD STEWARDSHIP TO ALL-
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment