Thursday, February 18, 2010

WOW!

I've just gotten home from the show in Orlando and DAYUM! You guys are AWESOME. I had NO booth or vested interest in the show this year and couldn't move any direction without recognition of my efforts this passed year. A very humble and profound thank you is offered to ALL those that I put faces with names.

Sadly, most of you are quite a bit prettier than I and those that aren't will know who you are but the camaraderie is both appreciated and respected. Let's continue the effort of good stewardship and grow the public's interest and appreciation for the sprayed polyurethane foam product lines.

I've taken a new position with IME, International Mobile Equipment, and will be continueing this effort with their wholehearted support. If I can assist any of you in your quest for spray foam perfection, I've got some seasoned pro's to support my cause and I'm excited about the SPF future.

Call me & thank you all from the bottom of my heart. The numbers the same as my new employer has asked me to continue to promote and advocate for the SPF product lines' on their behalf so keep your ears open for the monthly emailer.


Joe
877-342-3413

No comments:

Post a Comment